Approach recommends directors and senior managers continually develop a wide network of people who can be called upon for advice and insights about what is going on. Doing so builds confidence to challenge the status quo, inform viewpoints and make changes for the betterment of all concerned.
Approach can help you establish, and manage advisory boards designed to identify and unleash the full potential of your organisation. For example Approach can help your organisation to:
- Surrounding itself with valuable experience, talent and knowledge in a way which may not otherwise be possible to secure on its board of directors, management team or staff.
- Attract, retain and motivate a dynamic, eclectic and flexible small board of valuable people which the organisation could not otherwise afford to employ
- Have the flexibility to call upon key resources as and when needed, without the commitment to engage them all of the time.
An advisory board can achieve its purpose in any number of ways including, but not limited to, providing networks, skills, knowledge, and support that is not immediately available to the organisation. Approach can help build advisory boards with the appropriate mix of capability and capacity you need including, for example:
- Problem solving ability
- A sounding board for thoughts, ideas and opinions
- A balanced approach to decision making
- Channels to beneficial information, partnerships, stakeholders, and technology
- Risk reduction
- Research and planning
- Transformational support.
For more information about how Approach can help you develop valuable advisory boards, please click here